Wednesday, July 2, 2014

LOVE. IT.


I cannot tell you how excited I am about this post! I have been pressing my lips together so not a peep could squeeze through…okay. I lied. I showed 4 people. But that doesn't mean I don't love you all;) As I mentioned before, I am doing away with a theme this year. Last year I used a jungle/safari theme--this year I am going to try something different.

Since I primarily just teach reading and I share approximately 40-47 students between my partner and I, I get to decorate my room mostly with reading decor. I teach reading, language arts, and I also teach social studies to my home room class. I plan to incorporate this either behind my reading table or around one of my bulletin boards.

I am so sorry about not having a final picture of it in my classroom--the ever-so-nice  janitors are deep cleaning my room. Aren't janitors the greatest?! I think so too :) Introducing to you, my newest product creation…..A burlap pennant alphabet banner! SO. CUTE. I cannot wait to get into my classroom and hang it up!

p.s.--As you can imagine, 26 letters is a lot to fit into a picture so forgive me that not all of them are pictured..but you get the idea!

I have also created an Etsy Shop which I will sell these made-to-order.

Let me know what you think! Here is how it turned out :)


















XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment