Friday, March 13, 2015

Five for Friday--Spring Break Edition :)

Hello Friends! It's been awhile since I was able to participate in a Five for Friday Linky, however, I have had lots of extra time this past week due to it being spring break! For all of the teachers whose last day before spring break is today--YOU CAN DO IT! It's been a marvelous week and I am not quite ready to head back to reality, but I still have 2 1/2 days left to enjoy break, so we won't mention it anymore;) I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for yet another Five for Friday!



First of all, can I just tell you how much I LOVE Spring Break?! I have had so much extra time to drink coffee, read, relax, catch up on TV shows, hang out with hubby, and work on some products! It has been a much needed refresher and recharger for sure! On Monday, my husband and I started off the week going to the Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit was a big deal because I used to be TERRIFIED of sharks!

My husband and I also got to spend some extra time with one of our nieces! We took time to take come candids during some "kodak" moments:) Forgive my hair, it was raining that day! Isn't she precious?! She will be turning 3 in May.

Last week was "unmentionable cat" day! I know that as teachers, we have been asked to not share heavily copyrighted day or anything to go along with it, however, I just had to share our costumes:)
This week, I have also had time to work on a few products! It has kept me very busy and has been long overdue! My most popular product, My Writing Center Kit, has now been made available in CHEVRON, STRIPES, SAFARI, and POLKA DOT! I have also started creating my Phonics Poems Pack! So far, Short A is the only one to be uploaded and Short E is on the way! Soon, All will be Bundled:) And, last but not least, I was able to upload some task cards! WHEW. Sorry--upload overload!



 I have been in search of lots of fun St. Patrick's Day ideas for next week when we return! Before break, we were able to do a small craft/writing activity for our March bulletin board in the hallway.

Aren't they the cutest?!


Thank you so much for joining me for a week of Five for Friday! Check out what other teachers have been up to this past week back at the linky!




No comments:

Post a Comment