Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It: Washi Tape Clothespins

I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it again this week!


This week I am going very simple with these wash tape clothespins. I saw this idea on Pinterest of course and I had to make my own! This is such a simple way to spruce up the classroom and is easy peasy! Clothespins are so boring and blah!

 I decided that this year I was going to hang up student work samples with clothespins so that I didn't have so many staples in the wall to remove. This past year, I removed so many staples from the wall that I created a scar on my finger from it brushing up against the wall of many times. NOT AGAIN.

I already had the wash tape on hand from making my end-of-the-year teacher gifts for my first grade team so this project essentially cost nothing.



The final step for these wash tape clothespins is to hot glue a flat push pin to the back of it so they stick in the wall easily and are easy to remove or change locations.


Stay tuned next week for my next project!



Click here to get back to the linky party!

Fourth Grade Frolics

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The clothespins turned out great! I love Washi tape!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I have never used washi tape? I looked at it a lot last summer, but never took the plunge. Yours turned out really cute. Your blog is adorable!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made similar clothespins last year with washi tape and push pins---oh they make any bulletin board look cuter :) Love your washi tape too!
    -Lovely Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove how your clothespins turned out! I need another color for some of mine. Your blog design is super cute too! Christi is the best! :)
    Amber
    Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

    ReplyDelete